HeWhoDares.com (Temporary)
Welcome to the forums! Please login ^.^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the forums! Please login ^.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After nearly 2 years it's time to say byebye

+7
Tank
Moonwalker Morris
ShakerRAM
RodasAPC
DrewTheBear
SupremeCaptain
*Athena*
11 posters

Go down

After nearly 2 years it's time to say byebye  Empty After nearly 2 years it's time to say byebye

Post by *Athena* Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:03 am

hey guys! i'm not so happy to say godbye here and not in the official forums but it's time for me to change a bit. i thought a lot during this last month and i decided that my time in hwd is ended. the reasons are many but i will not bother u with all them xD mainly because i want to experience something different on mgo and because i will do not have so much time for stay on mgo (studies, music etc...). i want to thank u all, all of u from the first to the last mate i had here especially:
morris, first hwd mate xD
ghost, my personale sage xD
mumra for let me in so easily xD
hori, i hope to met u in rlf soon!
frey, epic mate with sexy voice!
viper
and wishbagi, ken, white lighting, chosen1 (WTFLOL), kintaro, cip, xavi, crash, nikuru, kenshiro, supremethefistkink and ALL (i mean all really xD) the others that i met during my time in hwd. thx for let me join the committee it was a pleasure! i will not do the week grace cause i'm 100% sure of my decision Smile

don't worry i will remain on forums as a member and if u want or need a man in surv it will be a pleasure to play with u i'm going to mantain all my friends on mgo and all your psn so it's not a definitive goodbye!

when the official forums will be online i will post a farewell topic there too (i will ask supreme for this xD)

see ya guys!
[*Athena*], the best sniper of hwd (xD).
Sergio

*Athena*

FISTING RATINGS : 9382
Pimping Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

After nearly 2 years it's time to say byebye  Empty Re: After nearly 2 years it's time to say byebye

Post by SupremeCaptain Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:10 am

See ya around mate, good luck in life.
SupremeCaptain
SupremeCaptain
FIST MASTER
FIST MASTER

FISTING RATINGS : 9524
Pimping Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

After nearly 2 years it's time to say byebye  Empty Re: After nearly 2 years it's time to say byebye

Post by DrewTheBear Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:12 am

Best of luck in the future Athena Smile
DrewTheBear
DrewTheBear
Admin

FISTING RATINGS : 9485

Back to top Go down

Post by RodasAPC Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:56 am

Best of luck mate, evolution is natural and everyone wishes you best.

Much Love <3 (no homo)
RodasAPC
RodasAPC

FISTING RATINGS : 9417
Pimping Reputation : 2

http://www.fbi.gov

Back to top Go down

Post by ShakerRAM Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Good bye Athena mate, I always enjoyed to play with you Smile I wish you the best in real life bro
ShakerRAM
ShakerRAM

FISTING RATINGS : 9431

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonwalker Morris Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Another true HWDs leaves the ranks. I don't know if I ever thanked you for all your work on the committee when I left. I mean I didn't leave you guys in a great position but credit to you you handled everything brilliantly and as a player well what can you say? Always calm, always absolutely on the ball, always a great pleasure to fight by your side. Wink

I wish you all the best in the future mate. Good to hear you're sticking around on the forums and I hope we meet again in some other online world. Very Happy

In my eyes a member who will never be forgotten!
Moonwalker Morris
Moonwalker Morris

FISTING RATINGS : 9393
Pimping Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by *Athena* Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Moonwalker Morris wrote:Another true HWDs leaves the ranks. I don't know if I ever thanked you for all your work on the committee when I left. I mean I didn't leave you guys in a great position but credit to you you handled everything brilliantly and as a player well what can you say? Always calm, always absolutely on the ball, always a great pleasure to fight by your side. Wink

I wish you all the best in the future mate. Good to hear you're sticking around on the forums and I hope we meet again in some other online world. Very Happy

In my eyes a member who will never be forgotten!

wow chris i nearly shed a tear Crying or Very sad thank u very much i appreciate it!

*Athena*

FISTING RATINGS : 9382

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:46 am

Aww bye Sergio/Athena.

Really good chap and always the most epic sniper. We would always feel confident with you in our teams. Good luck with your studies and other important things Smile

Tank

FISTING RATINGS : 9376

Back to top Go down

Post by devilxc Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:50 am

Sad wow, another leaves us. Can i just say mate, if ure nt joining another clan on mgo, leave ure character there, cos i personally think you're a major part in this community and i'll be sad to see u go from the clan itself

devilxc

FISTING RATINGS : 9467
Pimping Reputation : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikuru Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 am

I have you on Facebook so we'll keep in touch Sergio! Smile

Nikuru

FISTING RATINGS : 9411

Back to top Go down

Post by Woof Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:26 am

Shame to see you go Athena, you've done a lot with this community and I am sure you will never be forgotton by us Smile
Woof
Woof

FISTING RATINGS : 9368

Back to top Go down

Post by x-horizon Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:11 am

gl Athena m8.. I've enjoyed the games we've played together and you were a beast RES player Smile

I'm happy we're mates on FB so I'm sure we'll meet for real sometime.
Hey it's just a 5 hours drive by car xD
x-horizon
x-horizon

FISTING RATINGS : 9248

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down