HeWhoDares.com (Temporary)
Welcome to the forums! Please login ^.^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the forums! Please login ^.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any reason why I should stay?

+8
DrewTheBear
Supernatural
ShakerRAM
[insert name]
Ruyan
Kintaro
0utaSpace
Muffin
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any reason why I should stay? Empty Any reason why I should stay?

Post by Muffin Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Getting a bit frustrated because there's no team to play with. I understand that having the main site shut down causes major communication issues (it's like a cemetery here) but still.. Trying to organize a team for sat through MGOs clan notice thing now, lets see if it works

Muffin

FISTING RATINGS : 9429
Pimping Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Any reason why I should stay? Empty Re: Any reason why I should stay?

Post by 0utaSpace Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:06 pm

I'll be in your survival team if you need me.

0utaSpace

FISTING RATINGS : 9438
Pimping Reputation : -2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kintaro Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:09 pm

hey muffin. long time mate. thats one of the reasons i left. mumra said dont delete this message clan notice never ever. i lol tbh it helps for situations like this. but as i can see the others are too much oriented on the forum. cant make a team without forums? clan notice would help more imo but i guess mumra is too busy Eq is his new clan. most HWD ESOULS went inactive cause they know mumra plays with EQ 24/7 and he dont care about hwd. nothing against mumra but its the truth. he should disband hwd imho. whos active? you red ranger wow... 18 members 16 inactive i can understand you if you decide to leave HWD.

Kintaro

FISTING RATINGS : 9420
Pimping Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Clan notice has been something like "use this for surv organisation'" for a week or two and I'm the only one using it now.

Maybe I'll contact Kenshiro about applying for EQ. If he says no I need to start looking for a new clan.

Muffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruyan Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:34 am

LMAO i love how negative you guys are, espiecally Kintaro.. you obviously have some kind of personal issue that you need to take up with Mumra. Mumra is workin day & night to get the website back up & running for you guys. You say theres no team? well make one then theres plenty of people who would be willing to play with hwd/esouls & mumra only plays with us bcos we ask him too.. maybe you should try asking him. He doesnt come on this forum but im sure there are other ways for you guys to contact him seein as youve known him for so long. Be open about your opinions
Ruyan
Ruyan

FISTING RATINGS : 9400

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:56 am

It's not about Mumra. This clan never has been for me at least. There's like 3 active members including me on HWD roster.

Muffin

Back to top Go down

Post by [insert name] Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm

So many people left HWD lately. Some of them I could never imagine anywhere else, like Kintaro, it seemed like HWD won't be HWD anymore without him. Same with Muffin, if you leave, mate, HWD can aswell disband, since it lost almost all of it's "most important" (struggling to find a word that would fit how it feels, like you guys were the spirit of HWD) members. Well, at least that's how I feel.
[insert name]
[insert name]

FISTING RATINGS : 9402

Back to top Go down

Post by Kintaro Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:01 pm

i loved HWD but since all that BS started Raikov i want a fixed team etc... i dont play with the lower lvls etc clan went to shit imo. i changed cause too much has changed let me name you the inactive members.

HWD: 18 Members.

1.Angelina Jolie = Active
2.Muffintop = Active
3.Red Ranger= Active
4.AlphaKaso = Inactive since last Year
5.MJR Raikov = Inactive
6.Noobjin= Inactive
7.Sharla = Inactive
8.RodasAPC = Inactive
9.ConnerJ = Inactive since 2009
10.Cip = Inactive
11.Crash= Inactive
12.KevvBrown= Inactive
13.Morris24 = Inactive
14.Wishbagii = Inactive
15.Jinsei = Inactive
16.Howzat! = Inactive
17.NikoFe= Inactive
18.POOL = 50/50

wow eh? and Ruyan dont take it personally but you dont know anything what was going on behind the Scenes. Why did all members leave? for fun??? what do you think? i've nothing against mumra but i explained my reasons to a few members and ya those members left aswell. and i lol really at personal issues. we had a few problems in the past all was good when viper was the leader. ask viper 100 Questions and he will answer you all 100 ask mumra he will change the subject.i respect mumras work Forums etc.. but if he wants to keep HWD alive then he should fight for it otherwise he will lose more members. and im sure he didnt even notice that most members left im sure. do you think im the only onw who thinks this? there are many many many more. but you dont know them cause they left.

Kintaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruyan Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Dont worry Kint. I didnt mean anything personal either, was just voicing my opinions. I can understand how you feel mate, but why are you telling me? tell mumra.. & yes i know i dont know what was goin on behind the scenes as i wasnt there from the begining, all im saying is that you need to tell mumra & be more open with your opinions bro.
Ruyan
Ruyan

FISTING RATINGS : 9400

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utaSpace Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Kintaro, ConnerJ has been activ for a looooooooong time. He just plays freebattle. And AlphaKaso, is there. Just when people are offlive lol xPAnd Kevvbrown, boy he is active.

0utaSpace

Back to top Go down

Post by [insert name] Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Playing FB doesn't count as active, since Survival is THE most important part of being in a clan. ConnerJ doesn't play survival, he's marked as inactive. Period. Alpha messaged me on MSN few days ago and he indeed wants to get back to MGO with clan mates, but couldn't find the space because teams were full. Crash, got inactive just recently then, because I'm sure I've seen him hosting a team week or two ago (my memory is bad). I don't see Kevv around much lately. There is enough people to form a team (I supose) it's just a matter of organisation and consistency.

Equilibrium is bunch of elitist sh*t, judged by oh-so-important stats. Check the HWD roster and their GP then check EQ. Obvious what makes the difference between the 2, isn't it?

Note that this rant is written from a outsiders point of view, might not be correct at all, but I just felt like giving my 2 cents on this story.
[insert name]
[insert name]

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utaSpace Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Alpha played srv with me!

0utaSpace

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Waiting for Kenshiros reply.

I've been here once before. In feb 2010 when I was accepted into HWD most of the players that had been there during my app time had either quit or left. Mumra was on his 6 month break, Dan Snife imi wishi john rhoads etc etc all gone. HWD then was basically me and Xavi. We played with Esouls until people like hori sum kintaro and so on started applying. Clan was build up fom the ashes, it lasted for a year and now everyones gone again.

Muffin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShakerRAM Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:04 am

Esouls is not very active too.

Muffin, if you really enjoy MGO and you want to keep up playing and learning, in my honest opinion you should find another clan. A lot of people left or are inactive as you can see, also we don't receive applications like before.

In the other hand, well this community is one of the bests in MGO and it has very nice guys. Maybe you won't find another huge community with nice people.
ShakerRAM
ShakerRAM

FISTING RATINGS : 9455

Back to top Go down

Post by [insert name] Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:31 am

What I learned after leaving HWD is: group of friends playing together > huge community. Things are much more simple and fun.
[insert name]
[insert name]

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utaSpace Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:58 am

If you dont get accepted in to eQ, I'm gonna cry. Cos, your really cool, and if you go to another clan, it might be pro one. And then I wont be able to play with you again! xD

0utaSpace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kintaro Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:27 am

0utaspace Conner J activness means nothing to me. Liquid is right Freebattle doesnt count and its the truth. why stay in the clan if you play only freebattle? wow he weares the clan emblem BS. i joined my old clan 0celot Unit ( 0celot Reborn) my old friends are there and i've fun with them. i must admit that i had more fun in HWD back in the old days when Hori Muffin Ken Athena were still there. ok muffin is still here but u know what i mean. (My English sucks) Mad i thought HWD 4ever but i was wrong. i used to be the Esouls leader ingame viper passed me the leadership i had good plans in reviving esouls.i was trying to recruit people. but i failed.i mean its not my fault but the MGO Community is to 80% Crying babys.members which i thought they were friends but i was wrong. people joined Esouls left for stupid reasons so i really gave up spoke to viper and told him that i will pass the leadership back. i cant really tell you more reasons like i said a few members know them but i cba writing a long text. and it wouldnt be fair to mumra and so on. im not a child. since i left i i saw many people saying stupid things about HWD/ESOULS/EQ. Many people asked me what is so awesome in HWD??? an application lasts 3-4 months they all lol'd... they asked me what would happen if i would be an applicant and then BAM No MGO Konami shut down the servers. i was like he's right or they are right. its not worth tho. i mean it makes sense but its not worth. i was never a fan of the EQ Story. but it happend. HWD Dont need EQ imo you could do the same thing in HWD or Esouls. but its too late now. damn what text Shocked rage be mad at me i just wrote my little story Razz and my opinion.

Kintaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:22 am

As expected Kenshiro didn't give an answer, just said be patient Mumras working on the site etc

-_-

Muffin

Back to top Go down

Post by [insert name] Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:30 am

Try contacting Mumra directly on Skype. That's the only way you can get some valuable response from him, since he never responded to my PMs. XD Maybe he could help you, even though Kenshiro is the EQ leader, Mumra is still HWD founder and everyones Big Boss, I guess. Razz When Ichi wanted to get back in clan I called Mumra, explained situation and then added Ichi to the call so he can tell something more if he wanted and it was done in around 20 minutes and everyone was pleased.
[insert name]
[insert name]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kintaro Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:48 am

i dont get it... your not a stranger even if you talk to Mumra it wont help you muffin mate. its Kenshiros clan and not Mumras clan. he is founder of Hewhodares but not of EQ. hope you will get in asap but it just makes me sad if i read things like that your an well known player why should you wait??? and your a member of HWD and not from an outside clan -.-'' but if you want talk to mumra but i dont know it it would help you.

Kintaro

Back to top Go down

Post by [insert name] Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:41 am

I'm not really sure about the organization in clans now, but the way I see it:

Unlike HWD and ES, 2 different clans that share same forums, EQ is HWDs branch for more of players that want to play more serious than HWD, right?

Cause in that case Mumra should be able to help, I guess.
[insert name]
[insert name]

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernatural Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:25 am

[insert name] wrote:I'm not really sure about the organization in clans now, but the way I see it:

Unlike HWD and ES, 2 different clans that share same forums, EQ is HWDs branch for more of players that want to play more serious than HWD, right?

Cause in that case Mumra should be able to help, I guess.
Wrong, EQ is it's own clan run by Kenshiro and while inhabits space within the HWD community it is not a 'branch' of HWD. It's as separate to HWD as ESouls is to HWD. EQ is for those who want to be playing against the best and being pros, always laugh at the suggestion that HWD is for the casual or less serious players.

HWD plays serious when it wants to, same as the emphasis on improvement, if you want to then you can but it's not forced upon you. EQ is for those who want to win, win, win against the best and means training, playing with the same people, learning gamestyles etc. It's a small group built around the idea of competing with the best, very different philosophy to HWD.
Supernatural
Supernatural

FISTING RATINGS : 9355

Back to top Go down

Post by [insert name] Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:29 am

In that case, my bad, wasn't fully aware. It still sucks though.
[insert name]
[insert name]

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:51 am

If EQ don't want me, fine. I just feel like I'm not being taken seriously.

Btw I bet 10€ that your new recruit alisolid runs back to PL within a week.

Muffin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShakerRAM Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:11 am

Don't worry Muffin, I tried to join EQ too. Maybe you really want to win games, improve and improve in MGO, but to join you need some "skills" (Kenshiro said that I wasn't ready because my skill level was low) I respect his decision.

So if Kenshiro deny you the access to EQ, instead raging or leaving the clan etc.. Take it like a challenge and try to improve by your own and show everyone how good you are (At least I tried that but I can't improve, just because I suck at this game xDDDDD)
ShakerRAM
ShakerRAM

FISTING RATINGS : 9455

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum